However, we have had to reduce the number of sessions and seats available. We therefore invite you to register without any further delay.
You are a candidate
We have put in place a set of sanitary measures in order to welcome you in the best conditions and in complete safety.
Social distancing measures, including a minimum distance of one metre between two candidates, are observed during the test, when welcoming candidates and when leaving the test room.
We ask you to :
- Come with a mask MANDATORILY (without mask the entry will be refused) ;
- Bring your own pencils and erasers if possible ;
- To respect the rules of hygiene, the organisation of queues and the traffic plan.
In accordance with the health protocol of the training sector, we will be able to warn you in case of infection, declared after the test, of one of the candidates.
You are an ETS Global client (language school, academic institutions…)
Via your ETS Global online account, you can again:
- Schedule internal sessions on your facilities (any test and any administration format);
- Register candidates for public sessions;
- Order score duplicate.
By clicking here, you will find our recommendations and hygiene measures to implement in order to protect your teams and candidates. These measures are valid for the sessions organised on your facilities and will also be implemented in all of our public test centres.
We thank you for your patience during this downtime of our activities and thank you for your trust.