All sessions currently available for booking will be maintained. However, in the current context of the health crisis, we have reduced the number of sessions and places available throughout our network.
You are a candidate
In accordance with government health protocol, we put in place the conditions required to guarantee the best reception and safety of our candidates: health measures and respect for barrier gestures.
Measures of social distancing, including a physical distance of at least one metre between two candidates, are observed during the test, when welcoming candidates and when leaving the test room.
We ask you to :
- Come with a mask MANDATORILY (without a mask, you may be refused entry). In this case, we will give you a coupon code for a free registration within the next 12 months) ;
- Bring your own pencils and erasers if possible ;
- To respect the rules of hygiene, the organisation of queues and the traffic plan.
In accordance with the health protocol of the training sector, we will be able to warn you in case of infection, declared after the test, of one of the candidates.
In addition, following the gradual reopening of our offices, the sending of certificates of results and duplicates is once again assured.
You are an ETS Global client (language school, academic institutions…)
Via your ETS Global online account, you can again:
- Schedule internal sessions on your facilities (any test and any administration format);
- Register candidates for public sessions;
- Order score duplicate.
By clicking here, you will find our recommendations and hygiene measures to implement in order to protect your teams and candidates. These measures are valid for the sessions organised on your facilities and will also be implemented in all of our public test centres.
Pending results and packages to be sent to us:
- Sessions that we were unable to correct before the close of business are in the process of being corrected. The scores will be communicated to you by the end of next week by email and by mail very shortly thereafter.
- You can also send us the packages that you have not been able to send in the last few weeks.
We thank you for your patience during this downtime and thank you for your trust.