You are a candidate
We have put in place the health measures recommended by governments for vocational training organisations (social distancing, provision of hydroalcoholic solution…).
You will be seated 1.5 metres away from other candidates throughout the test and 1 metre away when you enter/exit the room.
We ask you to :
- Come with a mask MANDATORILY without a mask, you may be refused entry). In this case, we will give you a coupon code for a free registration within the next 12 months) ;
- Bring your own pencils and erasers if possible ;
- To respect the rules of hygiene, the organisation of queues and the traffic plan.
As requested by the government, in the event of infection among the candidates for a session, we will be able to contact you to notify you of the situation.
Nevertheless, if you wish to postpone your registration, please fill in the contact form by clicking here. We will send you a promo code to re-register for free within the next 12 months.
In addition, following the gradual reopening of our offices, the sending of certificates of results and duplicates is once again assured.
You are an ETS Global client (language school, academic institutions…)
Via your ETS Global online account, you can again:
- Schedule internal sessions on your facilities (any test and any administration format);
- Register candidates for public sessions;
- Order score duplicate.
By clicking here, you will find our recommendations and hygiene measures to implement in order to protect your teams and candidates. These measures are valid for the sessions organised on your facilities and will also be implemented in all of our public test centres.
Pending results and packages to be sent to us:
- Sessions that we were unable to correct before the close of business are in the process of being corrected. The scores will be communicated to you by the end of next week by email and by mail very shortly thereafter.
- You can also send us the packages that you have not been able to send in the last few weeks.
We thank you for your patience during this downtime and thank you for your trust.