Discover our free TOEIC placement tool
The TOEIC Test Level Projector to estimate your English level
NEW: ETS Global launches the TOEIC® Test Level Projector, a placement tool that allows you to quickly obtain an objective view of your English skills.
Your listening level in less than 15 minutes
It is important to identify your English language skills, whatever your learning goals may be. The TOEIC Test Level Projector allows you to estimate your general English Listening skills. Quick (less than 15 minutes) and free, after answering 25 questions, you will get an estimate of your level on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), ranging from level A1 to level C1 (beginner to advanced).
This new assessment tool is based on real questions from the TOEIC Listening and Reading test, allowing you to familiarize yourself with the test.
A placement tool for all purposes
The TOEIC Test Level Projector is designed to meet a variety of needs. As a future TOEIC test taker, it is the ideal tool for:
- Quickly assess your English skills
- Easily choose the English course best suited to your level, particularly in the context of the CPF (Personal training account in France)
- Identify the preparation tool that best suits you
- Determine if you are ready to take the TOEIC test
As a teacher or trainer, it is the complementary tool for:
- Evaluate the level of your students at the beginning of the course
- Create level groups
- Ensure that your students are ready to take the test
Discover the TOEIC Test Level Projector