1. Consult your CPF rights on www.moncompteformation.gouv.fr
You can also log in via the App Store or Google play.
You have an account with an annual credit of €500 with a maximum of €5,000.
Not yet registered?
- Create your personal account with your social security number and a valid email address.
- If you were an employee before December 31, 2014, you may still have DIF rights (Individual Training Rights). Following amendment 109, you can transfer you DIF rights until June 30th 2021. After that date, your hours will be lost.
Do you already have an account? Fill in your login details to connect.
2. Choose your training including the TOEIC Tests
From the home page or in the "Rechercher une formation "tab, enter the CPF keywords for TOEIC® tests in the search bar : TOEIC.(anglais)
- You must enter a postal code in the "Rechercher une formation" tab to find an organisation near you. You also have the possibility of choosing elearning by clicking in the "Formation à distance" tab.
- Select the training organisation that suits you from the list below and access to the training details.
- Click on the "S'inscrire à cette formation" tab and complete the required information about yourself.
- The training organisation will come back to you within 2 business days.
If you are an employee or a job seeker registered at Pôle emploi and your rights cant not financed totally the training you have selected, your employer or Pôle emploi can help you by co funding this training. Find all relevant information by going on web site or app Mon Compte Formation.