Steps to follow
1. Consult your CPF rights
Not yet registered?
- Create your personal account
- If you were an employee before December 31, 2014, you may still have DIF rights (Individual Training Rights). Enter the balance of DIF hours that you had on December 31, 2014. For any questions, please refer to moncompteformation.gouv.fr.
Note: The DIF hours balance can be used for the CPF until 31 December 2020. After that date, your hours will be lost.
Already have an account on your previous training account?
- Fill in your login details to connect
- Your CPF account is already entered and have been automatically converted into euros.
A new application now available:
Since the launch of the Caisse de Dépôts platform on November 21, procedures are much simpler. You will be able to enter your training requests directly on the application or on the website moncompteformation.gouv.fr. The Caisse de Dépôts is now the single point of contact for the management of offers and certifications eligible for the CPF as well as for the payment that will be debited from your CPF account.
2. Choose your training
In the "My Training" tab, select "My training search" and enter the CPF keywords for TOEIC® tests in the search field: Tests TOEIC.
- You must also enter a postal code to find an organisation near you
- Click on "TESTS TOEIC", then on "Find an organisation"
- Select the training organisation that suits you from the list below
- Click on the "register for this training" tab and complete the required information about yourself
- The training organisation will come back to you within 2 business days