TOEIC tests as part of the CPF
How to fund my TOEIC test with the CPF?
Steps to follow
1. Consult your CPF rights
Not yet registered?
- Create your personal account
- Enter your DIF hour balance that you had on 31/12/2014
Already have an account on your previous training account?
- Fill in the same login details to connect
- Your CPF and DIF hours already entered on your old account have been automatically converted into euros
Note: The DIF hours balance can be used for the CPF until 31 December 2020. After that date, your hours will be lost.
2. Choose your training
In the "My Training" tab, select "My training search" and enter the CPF keywords for TOEIC® tests in the search field: Tests TOEIC.
- You must also enter a postal code to find an organisation near you
- Click on "TESTS TOEIC", then on "Find an organisation"
- Select the training organisation that suits you from the list below
- Click on the "register for this training" tab and complete the required information about yourself.
Note: It is essential to contact the training organisation to ask for a personal quote that will be used to prepare your application, to check the places available on the desired dates and to ensure that the organisation is well referenced by the funder on whom you depend.