The TOEIC Public Programme
The Public Programme provides an official score certificate with the candidate’s picture, allowing their TOEIC score to be recognised internationally. Test sessions are organised once or twice a month at an approved ETS Global test centre. The location of our Public Programme Test Centres and a calendar of upcoming sessions are available on our website. Candidates must register online.
After the test session, each candidate will receive an official score certificate printed on security paper including their picture, the total score and score per section, as well as their strengths and areas for improvement. The candidate can also order a certificate of achievement.
These scores and the official score certificates are valid for 2 years and recognised worldwide. Organisations can also request score verification from ETS Global for up to 2 years.
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Public Programme?
- As a recruitment criterion
- For graduates entering the workplace
- For jobseekers
- To confirm the results of an English language training programme for which a recognised score is required
The TOEIC Institutional Programme
The Institutional Programme designed especially for companies, language schools or academic institutions, allows them to organise sessions when, where and for the number of candidates they want.
After each test session, ETS Global will send an electronic score roster listing the scores of all candidates in an Excel file. This information will enable the organisation to analyse candidates’ scores from one session to another and monitor their improvement. In addition, companies, language schools or academic institutions can order the following for each candidate: an institutional score report printed on security paper, presenting the total score and score per section, individual performance feedback detailing a candidate’s strengths and areas of improvement, an equivalent CEFR level and scores and institutional score reports are valid for 2 years within the company, language school or academic institution that organised the session.
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Institutional Programme?
- As a graduation requirement
- To assess the need for English language training
- To place students in appropriate language groups
- To evaluate the English skills in a company or department
- To assess progress as part of an English language training programme
- To identify employees for internal mobility and promotion
- As a recruitment criterion (if the testing session is organised by the company)