The TOEIC Public Programme
The Public Programme provides an official digital score report or a paper version printed on secured paper, with the candidate’s picture, allowing their TOEIC score to be recognised internationally. These scores and the official score report are valid for 2 years and recognised worldwide. Organisations can also request score verification from ETS Global for up to 2 years.
Test sessions are organised once or twice a month at an approved ETS Global test centre. The location of our Public Programme Test Centres and a calendar of upcoming sessions are available on our website. Candidates must register online.
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Public Programme?
- As a recruitment criterion
- For graduates entering the workplace
- For jobseekers
- To confirm the results of an English language training programme for which a recognised score is required
The TOEIC Institutional Programme
The Institutional Programme designed especially for companies, language schools or academic institutions, allows them to organise sessions when, where and for the number of candidates they want. The institutional scores are valid for 2 years and intended for the use of the institution who organised the test session.
From mid-April 2022, after each test session, ETS Global will send to the session organiser an electronic score roster listing the scores of all test takers in an Excel file. This information will enable the organisation to analyse test takers’ scores from one session to another and monitor their improvement.
In addition, session organisers can order the following scoring documents for each candidate:
- An institutional digital score report or a paper version printed on secured paper with the candidate’s total score, score per section, CEFR level and a description of the abilities measured.
- An Individual Performance Feedback detailing a test taker’s strengths and areas of improvement, a CEFR level.
- A Certificate of Achievement.
The former TOEIC Institutional Programme score report
This institutional score report will be retired in EMEA from mid-April 2022. It is valid for 2 years and intended for the use of the institution who organised the test session.