What made it possible for ETS Global to obtain this renewal for the TOEIC Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing tests?
- The quality of the TOEIC tests used to assess English proficiency
- Forgery-proof certificates of results, thanks to BCdiploma’s blockchain technology,
- The new control process of the network of certified training centers regarding the rules enacted by France Compétences and the Caisse des Dépôts.
The control process used by ETS Global has resulted in more than 70% of the training centers listed by ETS Global being compliant with the new CPF rules.
A commission for certifiers and training centers
ETS Global has actively contributed within the federation of the Competence Actors within the framework of the certification commission, co-chaired by Laurence Carlinet. This commission has informed and equipped both the certifiers and the training centers, and has also organized working groups to propose solutions around two axes:
- Allowing the training centers to access to the Caisse des Dépôts data in order to set up a statistical approach of controlling
- Harmonizing inspection procedures across all certifiers
This work is still in progress and has resulted in various notes shared with the DGEFP, the Caisse des Dépôts and France Compétences.
We are delighted to have once again received the trust of France Compétences, through this renewal. This renewal illustrates our involvement in the service of professional training for the benefit of young people, employees, and companies.
ETS Global: a reinforced control approach for 1 year
ETS Global has always had a strict process for listing tests centers on the EDOF platform. Eligibility criteria include: