The TOEIC Public Programme
The Public Programme provides an institutional digital score report or a paper version printed on security paper, with the candidate’s picture, allowing their TOEIC score to be recognised internationally. Test sessions are organised once or twice a month at an approved ETS Global test centre. The location of our Public Programme Test Centres and a calendar of upcoming sessions are available on our website. Candidates must register online.
The digital score report is downloadable in PDF format, shareable and printable. It has a QR code to verify the test taker's identity and score. For test taker, it ensures easy use: a simple link or QR code is enough to prove their level of English. The score is available on the test taker's ETS Global online account between 1 and 15 business days after the date of the session (depending on the correction timeframe chosen).
These scores and the official score report are valid for 2 years and recognised worldwide. Organisations can also request score verification from ETS Global for up to 2 years.
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Public Programme?
- As a recruitment criterion
- For graduates entering the workplace
- For jobseekers
- To confirm the results of an English language training programme for which a recognised score is required
The TOEIC Institutional Programme
The Institutional Programme designed especially for companies, language schools or academic institutions, allows them to organise sessions when, where and for the number of candidates they want.
After each test session, ETS Global will send an electronic score roster listing the scores of all test takers in an Excel file. This information will enable the organisation to analyse test takers’ scores from one session to another and monitor their improvement. In addition, companies, language schools or academic institutions can order the following for each candidate: an institutional digital score report or a paper version printed on security paper, presenting the total score and score per section, individual performance feedback detailing a test taker’s strengths and areas of improvement, a CEFR level. The institutional score reports are valid for 2 years in the country where the test is taken.
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Institutional Programme?
- As a graduation requirement
- To assess the need for English language training
- To place students in appropriate language groups
- To evaluate the English skills in a company or department
- To assess progress as part of an English language training programme
- To identify employees for internal mobility and promotion
- As a recruitment criterion (if the testing session is organised by the company)