ETS Global provides support with the Qualiopi certification
Language Schools, get ready for the new CPF certification
On November 7, 2019, the French government revealed the name of the new quality certification for training providers: Qualiopi. Established within the framework of the Personal Training Account (CPF) scheme, this certification meets a dual objective: to attest to the quality of the processes implemented by training centres and to provide a better understanding of the training service, both for companies and users.
Goals and key dates
From January 1st, 2022, the Qualiopi certification will become a legal obligation for all training centres wishing to offer their courses on the MonCompteFormation platform and thus benefit from public or mutual funding.
The purpose of this certification is to attest to the quality of the processes implemented by independent service providers or training institutions providing the following:
- Skills assessment;
- Validation of acquired experience (VAE);
This certification is issued by certifying bodies accredited by the COFRAC organisation (French Accreditation Committee) and the audit is based on a benchmark of 7 criteria which are divided into 32 indicators.
ETS Global supports you
In order to help you navigate the certification process, we have provided you with some elements that you will be able to use in anticipation of your audit:
- Criteria 1, Indicator 1, accessibility for people with disabilities: find out about ETS Global’s Handicap Mission and the possibilities for taking the TOEIC® test.
- Criteria 2, indicator 7, adequacy of the content of the training course with regards to the certification concerned: to ensure that the content of your training programme will achieve the results you expect and obtain the desired certification, you can use the User Guide for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test and the mapping of TOEIC test scores with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- Criteria 3, indicator 16, description and conditions for taking the tests: ETS Global clients, go to your online account, under the “Documentation” section, in order to find the description, content and procedure related to the TOEIC tests.
- Criteria 5 indicator 22, development of skills related to training: we strive to keep you informed about the regular evolution of our products and services - why not participate in one of our webinars for professionals and find out more about our tests?