Why take a TOEIC test?
TOEIC tests allow you to assess your level of English in a professional environment. Thanks to the different tests, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills can all be assessed. Taking an English test allows you to know your current level of English in order to achieve your objectives such as :
- To stand out in the job market
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate in English with colleagues or clients internationally
- You are preparing to enter the job market, monitor your progress in English and develop your skills.
- Obtain the necessary qualifications for a new position and/or promotion in an international company
- Validating a diploma or as a criterion for obtaining a diploma
- Assess, strengthen and certify your English language skills
You can benefit from a special discount of 17€* on your test. Required proof to be presented on the day of the test.
Are you currently actively looking for a job and would like to enhance your English language skills by adding a TOEIC test score to your resume?
ETS Global offers a discount of 17€*, valid for taking one of the tests of the TOEIC programme.
Proof and conditions
*Discount valid from August 1st , 2020 to September 30, 2021 for the purchase of one test of a TOEIC test (TOEIC Listening and Reading test, TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests and TOEIC Bridge test) on the website www.etsglobal.org and upon presentation of a proof (recent certificate of employment centre) on the day of the test.