The TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course
Prepare for the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course is the only official online preparation course for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test created by ETS, the maker of the TOEIC® test. With this official preparation tool, you can make the most of your preparation time, and feel more confident when taking the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test.
What does this tool include?
The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course is an online tool accessible 24/7. It is divided into 3 modules, each containing 30 hours of learning and test preparation materials. With its combined modules, this tool includes 24 topic-based units to develop your English language proficiency. The three modules include:
- 90 hours of online learning and test preparation materials. As a self-paced programme, the amount of time spent on each lesson can vary. However, a minimum of 30 hours is recommended for each module.
- 150 lessons targeting Reading, Listening, Grammar and Speaking, with a full test at the end of Module 1, a mid-term and a full test at the end of Module 2, a mid-term and 2 full TOEIC® Listening and Reading tests at the end of Module 3 (1,000 questions and answer explanations in total)
- Voice narration in the same voices you'll hear on the actual TOEIC test
- An automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range, as well as diagnostic feedback similar to that of an official score report
- A community site that includes a monthly magazine and games to give you more practice materials
- A grammar book for reviewing general grammar points covered on the TOEIC test
- A speech section which now includes speech recognition technology for evaluating your accuracy on spoken tasks. Feedback is available immediately after a task is completed.
To know which module of the TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course you need, you can take a placement test by clicking here.
Why choose the TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course?
The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course is the only official online preparation tool for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test. Thanks to this tool, you can:
- Access official content. You will practice with real TOEIC® Listening and Reading test questions and interactive exercises that develop the skills needed for the test.
- Prepare under real test conditions. This tool gives you access to more than 1,000 official practice test questions and explanations of the answers.
- Access content targeting business English with exercises presenting real business situations. This content uses TOEIC scenarios, texts, and question types.
- Get an evaluation of your potential score. A score report and a diagnostic of your performance are accessible online at the end of each full sample test.
- Evaluate your skills with a diagnostic of your areas of strength and those needing improvement, and gain personalized suggestions for exercises to focus on to reinforce your skills.
For the TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course
The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course is compatible with PCs and Macs that meet the supported operating system’s minimum requirements: Windows 8 (32/64-bit) and Windows 10 (32/64-bit) or Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 (with Chrome or Firefox browser).
This tool is also supported by some tablets:
- Device: iPad 5 with iOS 11 and 12 (with Safari browser).
- Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab4 with Android 5.02 (with Chrome browser).
- Minimum supported size – 10 inches (minimum resolution – 1024x769).
- Speech activities are supported on Android devices (with Chrome browser) - Verified on Android version 5.0.2, Chrome version 78.0.3904.96
- Speech activities are not supported on iPad devices.
- Google Chrome 37 and above.
- Mozilla Firefox 43 and above.
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11.
- Safari (Only with iPad).
- Microsoft Edge is not supported.