ETS Global is happy to invite you to its webinars held by our Senior Product and Pedagogical Expert. Those online presentations will guide you through interesting topics and will help you gain valuable knowledge on ETS Global’s product and services.
Join webinars for professionals
Do you want to discover and learn more about the different tests offered by ETS Global? Participate in our product webinars. Led by our Senior Product and Pedagogical Expert, these one-hour presentations present, explain and answer all your questions.
To register, click here.
The TOEIC® Programme
- January 21st, 2020, 2 pm: Research behind the TOEIC® Programme
- February 4th, 2020, 10 am: Insights Into Using TOEIC® Test Scores to Inform Human Resource Management Decisions
- February 18th, 2020, 10 am: Latest news and updates from the TOEIC® Programme
- March 10th, 2020, 2 pm: Resources to prepare for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading Test
- April 7th, 2020, 10 am: Why assess listening and reading skills online?
- April 23rd, 2020, 10 am: Approaches to English language teaching and learning for effective results
Join webinars for students and test-takers
Are you planning on taking the TOEIC® Tests soon but want to learn more about the test format, how it is scored or simply get some tips on how to prepare efficiently?
To register, click here. You will find below a list of the next webinar’s date:
- We do not currently have webinars for students and test-takers