For 40 years, TOEIC tests have been the global standard for assessing English levels in a business environment. A TOEIC score on your CV allows you to stand out from the competition and to promote your language skills to recruiters.
How to register?
- I can access all the sessions available near me by clicking "Register to a test"
- I select the TOEIC Listening and Reading and the Public Programme
- I choose among the dates and test centers available
- I fill in my personal information and I do not forget to upload my photo which will appear on my certificate of results, respecting the requirements
- I accept the general terms and conditions and I validate my registration
- Once the payment has been processed by credit card, I receive an email confirming registration for the chosen test session
Authorised payment methods
- Payment by credit card, Visa, Mastercard or American Express is required.
- Online payment is secured by Ingenico and guarantees the protection of your personal information during your purchases on our website.
- Checks, cash and other methods of payment are not accepted.
What I need to bring for the day of the test
- A valid original ID with signature and recent photo (for more information on acceptable ID, please refer to the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Examinee Handbook)
- My printed and unsigned admission form
- If I am under 18 years old, my consent form
- 2 HB type pencils