Why register to a test?
The TOEIC® tests assess the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills in a professional environment for beginner to intermediate levels. All TOEIC scores are correlated to levels A1, A2, B1, B2 and C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
How to register to a test?
To register to a test and assess my English language skills:
- I can access all the sessions available near me by clicking "Register to a test"
- I select the TOEIC Listening and Reading and the Public Programme
- I choose among the dates and test centers available
- I fill in my personal information and I do not forget to upload my photo which will appear on my certificate of results, respecting the requirements
- I accept the general terms and conditions and I validate my registration
- Once the payment has been processed by credit card, I receive an email confirming registration for the chosen test session
Which payment method should I use?
- Payment by credit card, Visa, Mastercard or American Express is required.
- Online payment is secured by Ingenico and guarantees the protection of your personal information during your purchases on our website.
- Checks, cash and other methods of payment are not accepted.
What to bring?
- A valid original ID with signature and recent photo (for more information on acceptable ID, please refer to the TOEIC Listening and Reading Test Examinee Handbook)
- My printed and unsigned admission form
- If I am under 18 years old, my consent form
- 2 HB type pencils