The TOEIC Public Programme
The Public Programme provides an official digital score report or a paper version printed on secured paper, with the candidate’s picture, allowing their TOEIC score to be recognised internationally. These scores and the official score report are valid for 2 years and recognised worldwide. Organisations can also request score verification from ETS Global for up to 2 years.
Test sessions are organised once or twice a month at an approved ETS Global test centre. The location of our Public Programme Test Centres and a calendar of upcoming sessions are available on our website. Candidates must register online.
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Public Programme?
- As a recruitment criterion
- For graduates entering the workplace
- For jobseekers
- To confirm the results of an English language training programme for which a recognised score is required
In which case should you use TOEIC tests in Institutional Programme?
- As a graduation requirement
- To assess the need for English language training
- To place students in appropriate language groups
- To evaluate the English skills in a company or department
- To assess progress as part of an English language training programme
- To identify employees for internal mobility and promotion
- As a recruitment criterion (if the testing session is organised by the company)
The TOEIC Institutional Programme
The Institutional Programme designed especially for companies, language schools or academic institutions, allows them to organise sessions when, where and for the number of candidates they want. The institutional scores are valid for 2 years in the country where the test is taken.
After each test session, ETS Global will send to the session organiser an electronic score roster listing the scores of all test takers in an Excel file. This information will enable the organisation to analyse test takers’ scores from one session to another and monitor their improvement.
In addition, session organisers can order the following scoring documents for each candidate:
- A digital score report or a paper version printed on secured paper with the candidate’s total score, score per section, CEFR level and a description of the abilities measured.
- An Individual Performance Feedback detailing a test taker’s strengths and areas of improvement, a CEFR level
- A Certificate of Achievement.
This institutional score report is used in France and Italy
This institutional score report is used in most countries outside France and Italy
See below the list of countries where this score report is not available:
China, Spain, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Lybia, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Georgia and Yemen.
The TOEIC Listening and Reading test Institutional Programme score report
This institutional score report is used for the two hour version of the TOEIC Listening and Reading in the following countries:
Spain, Albania, Macedonia, Kosovo, Germany, Jordan, Lebanon, Kuwait, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco, the United Arab Emirates.