Testimonials on the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
Whether you are a student or a professional, there are many reasons to take the TOEIC Listening and Reading test to prove your level of English. In this video produced by Campus Channel, we take a look behind the scenes of the TOEIC Listening and Reading test and hear from test takers who give us their impressions and reasons for taking the test. This video is in French.
How to prepare for the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
As explained in the video, we recommend that you register at least 8 to 6 weeks before the test date on the ETS Global website. This will give you enough time to study for the test. You can find all our tips on how to plan your TOEIC test preparation efficiently here.
ETS Global offers several official preparation tools that allow you to develop your English skills, to test your level, and to take practice tests with questions from official tests:
- The Super Prépa for the TOEIC test application, available on the App Store or Google Play in free and paid versions.
- Hachette books: 3 essential resources for your preparation:
- The official TOEIC test Bible
- Grammar Vocabulary for the TOEIC test
- The official corrected tests
- TOEIC Official Learning Learning and Preparation Course, an online preparation tool for all levels.
You can start by testing your English level with our free tool, the TOEIC Test Level Projector. The TOEIC Test Level Projector is a free online tool that allows you to estimate your overall listening level in just 15 minutes. After answering 25 official TOEIC® Listening and Reading test questions, you will immediately receive your approximate CEFR level (A1 to C1).