On July 12, the President of the Republic announced a strengthening of measures to fight against COVID-19, notably by requiring a health pass to enter certain establishments and adding a vaccination requirement for certain types of professionals. As indicated by the French Federation of Professional Training (FFP), the health pass is not mandatory for training companies.
As a result, test takers are not required to present a health pass to sit a TOEIC® test session.
In addition, all measures previously put in place for your safety are maintained:
- Wearing a mask during the entire test session.
- Respect of the the instructions given on the day of the test, as well as movement coordination and queue organization set up in the test centre, must be strictly respected.
- Exceptionally, students may bring their own pencils and erasers.
- Hydroalcoholic gel is available and the test rooms are regularly ventilated.
Please be assured that we will do our utmost to ensure that your test experience is as stress-free as possible.
To find out more
Two bills provide more precise information about the applicable rules, though they are subject to any changes made prior to adoption:
- Decree No. 2021-955 of July 19 amending Decree No. 2021-699 of June 1 prescribing the general measures necessary to manage the end of the health crisis, published on July 20, 2021.
- A bill relating to the management of the sanitary crisis, under consideration as of July 20 by the National Assembly.