TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course Module 1
Suitable for the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
Module 1 is suitable for high-beginner to low-intermediate learners of English.
- CEFR levels: A2 to B1
- Approx. TOEIC test total scores: below 550
- Validity: 3 months
- Once the order is placed online, the login codes will be delivered by email within 2 working days.
What you will find in this module
The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course Module 1 is self-paced and accessible online 24/7 containing 8 topic-based skill-building units. It includes:
- 30 hours* of learning and test preparation materials
- 5 lessons targeting Reading, Listening, Grammar, Speaking with a full TOEIC® Listening and Reading practise test at the end of the Module (200 questions in total)
- Voice narration in the same voices you'll hear on the actual TOEIC test
- Automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range as well as diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report
This online preparation tool is not supported on Chrome on Mac and it is not mobile or tablet compatible. It is compatible with:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 and 11.0
- Google Chrome: 17 and up on Windows
- Mozilla Firefox: 17 and up on Windows
- Safari: 6.0 and up, running on Macintosh OS X, Yosemite
*Because the TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course is designed to be a self-paced programme of learning the amount of time each individual spends on each lesson may vary. It is recommended, however, that a minimum of 30 hours be dedicated to completing each learning module.