The Day of the Test
No test taker will be admitted to the testing room after test materials have been distributed.
Test fees will not be refunded if test takers do not attend the expected test sessions.
For more information, we invite you to read our terms and conditions, the TOEIC® tests examinee handbooks and the TOEFL® tests examinee handbooks.
ETS and the EPA reserve the right to take any and all actions – including, but not limited to, barring you from future testing and/or withholding or canceling your scores – for failure to comply with test administration regulations or the test administrator’s directions or where the validity of the scores is questionable. If your scores are canceled, they will not be reported, and your registration and test fees will not be refunded.
ETS Global is committed to delivering fair, valid assessments to test takers around the world and has implemented many security practices to ensure this. However, even with the most thorough security prevention measures, fraudulent activity can occur. To help prevent this, ETS Global is offering a secure way to report cheating.
Examples of cheating may include someone:
- Copying from another test taker
- Taking the test for another person
- Having access to test questions before the test
- Providing answers to the test, including proctors and administrators
- Taking test questions or answers out of a testing room
- Using unauthorised electronic devices
- Using a fake ID
- Using notes.
All information will remain strictly confidential. Your identity will be protected.
Use our contact below to report ONLY a cheating incident:
Your results will vary depending on the number of questions you will have answered. You will not be penalised for answering questions wrong. Try to answer every question to the best of your ability.
On the test day, you must have an acceptable and valid ID with a signature and a recent photograph to be admitted to a test center. Acceptable primary identification documents:
- National identification or passport for E.U test-takers taking the test in the E.U.;
- Passport for non-Europeans test-takers (important: resident permits are not authorised);
- Driver’s license or military identification for test-takers who are taking the test in their country of citizenship (you could, for example, use your French driver’s license to take the test in France).
For more information, do not hesitate to check the Examinee Handbook related to the test you wish to take.