ETS Global is committed to delivering fair, valid assessments to test takers all over the world and has pioneered numerous security practices to ensure this. However, even with the most stringent security prevention measures in place, fraudulent activity can occur. To help prevent this, ETS Global is offering a new, secure way to report cheating.
Please use this form to report ONLY a cheating incident.
Examples of cheating may include someone:
- Copying from another test taker
- Taking the test for another person
- Having access to test questions before the test
- Providing answers to the test, including proctors and administrators
- Taking test questions or answers out of a testing room
- Using unauthorised electronic devices
- Using a fake ID
- Using notes.
All information will remain strictly confidential. Your identity will be protected. You can contact us for more information:
Telephone: +33 1 40 75 91 18