If you are under 18, you must attend your test with a consent form completed and signed by a parent or guardian. Test takers under 18 without a signed consent form will not be admitted to the test room.
Only some academic institutions that have a contractual relationship with ETS Global can offer you this test. Please contact your academic institution to find out whether it can arrange for you to take the test and how to register.
All test registrations shall be submitted through our website by clicking on "Register to a test". Your registration will then be finalised and confirmed by email once the online payment is validated.
By clicking on the "Register to a test" button, you will access all the tests sessions dates available nearby or in the selected city.
Please make sure the country selected corresponds to the country where you wish to register. If it is the case, there might be sessions available in this country. To see them, please click on "Show the map", click on "-" to see all the sessions available in this country. If it is not the case, you may change the country and proceed as mentioned above.
If you can't find any test session in your city we invite you to extend your research to the neighbouring cities. You can also avoid selecting a city in order to visualise all available test sessions in your country. Once a test session is fully booked, it will no longer appear on our website.
Prices vary depending on the test, the options and services selected. We invite you to visit our online store and select the test of your choice.
If you haven't received a booking confirmation when registering to one of our tests, we invite you to check your spam folder. You can also have access to your appointments through your online account in the "Test to come" section. In this section, you can also resend this email. Please note that the registration confirmation is not asked the day of the test.
Change date / add options :
You will first need to cancel your registration and then make a new one according to the next available dates.
Cancel a registration :
Cancel before the test appointment time and the voucher will be reactivated with the same validity conditions. You will then be able to register again using the same voucher.
2. Registration purchased through our website
Before canceling your registration, please acknowledge our refund policy as part of our terms and conditions (article 7.3).
3. Steps to cancel a registration
- Log in to your ETS Global account
- Open the "Tests to come" tab
- Click on "+ Manage my registration"
- Then, click on "•••" to the right of the box
- Finally, click on "Cancel my registration"
If you don't have an account yet, follow these steps first:
- Open the email "Your ETS Global invoice is now available" or "Order confirmation".
- At the bottom of the page, click on the "My account" button and then create a new account, your registration will then be linked.
You have several options to measure your skills in English with the TOEIC tests. You can measure your listening and reading skills depending on your proficiency level:
- from beginner to intermediate level, you can take the TOEIC Bridge test
- from beginner to advanced level, you can take the TOEIC, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing tests
- from beginner to advanced level, you can take the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
If you wish to assess your speaking and writing skills from beginner to advanced level, you can take the TOEIC Speaking and Writing tests.
What is the procedure for obtaining a specific accommodation for a person with disabilities or health related needs?
To make a request for an accommodation, please return the complete file by email to ETS Global’s Mission Handicap.
Your file consists of the following documents:
- Required documents (specified in the form)
All requests for accommodation should, therefore, be sent by email before registering and at least 4 weeks prior to the date of the test. It is imperative to have received the accommodation agreement before registering for a test session.
The approval letter is valid for one year from the date of issue. Before each registration, you must contact the test center to find out if the accommodation can be made on the desired date. To know more about obtaining a specific accommodation, click here.
No. The letter of approval for an accomodation request is valid for one year from the date of issue. Therefore, you do not need to renew your request if you wish to sit several tests in one year. Click here to find out more about ETS Global's Mission Handicap.
On the test day, you must have an acceptable and valid ID (not expired) with a signature and a recent photograph to be admitted to a test center.
We remind you that in France, the identity card is valid for an additional 5 years, if it was issued to an adult (+18 years old) between 2006 and 2013. You can find more information about this here. If this is your case and it corresponds to the criteria mentioned above, you can be admitted to the test center.
Acceptable primary identification documents:
- National identification or passport for E.U test-takers taking the test in the E.U.;
- Passport for non-Europeans test-takers (important: resident permits are not authorised);
- Driver’s license or military identification for test-takers who are taking the test in their country of citizenship (you could, for example, use your French driver’s license to take the test in France).
For more information, do not hesitate to check the Examinee Handbook related to the test you wish to take.