All you need to know about Propell® Workshops
Learn proven classroom strategies and techniques to help motivate your English Language Learners and prepare them for success on the TOEIC® tests and in the workplace. The Propell® Workshop will provide you with valuable resources for developing your students' communication skills using real-world tasks and focused interactive activities.
Methods you will learn from the Propell® Workshop for the TOEIC® tests will help your students to develop English-language skills to communicate effectively at work, in person, in meetings, in videoconferences, on the phone, by email and in business correspondence.
In addition, each participant will receive a certificate of workshop completion.
The Propell® Workshop will enable you to:
- define learning objectives for lesson plans and class activities
- listen to and read responses from real test takers
- incorporate practical strategies for accomplishing classroom learning objectives
- master effective teaching and learning strategies to promote your students’ success on the TOEIC® tests
- explore dynamic classroom activities to help motivate learners
- gain access to official TOEIC practice tests
- understand the scoring criteria used for the TOEIC® tests.
Who conducts these workshops?
Our experts, former ETS-accredited English trainers, conduct these workshops entirely in English. To guarantee the quality of the exchanges, the number of places in the face-to-face workshops is limited to 15 people.
Our next dates
Propell® Workshop TOEIC Listening and Reading test – In Paris 9e
- Friday, February 2 2024
- Thursday, May 23 2024
- Thursday, June 27 2024
Propell® Workshop TOEIC Speaking and Writing test– In Paris 9e
- Friday, May 24 2024
- Friday, June 28 2024
Virtual Propell® Workshop test TOEIC Listening and Reading – Online
- Friday, November 10 2023
- Friday, February 9 2024
- Friday, March 15 2024
- Friday, June 14 2024
Click here to register.
(Only registration for the date of February 2 2024 is currently open).
If you are interested in organising a Propell® Workshop for a group of teachers, please contact by clicking here.