TOEFL Practice Online - Volume 29
This complete, online practice test simulates the enhanced version of the TOEFL iBT® test, available from July 26, 2023.
This practice tool gives you the experience of taking the enhanced TOEFL iBT® test. All questions are unique and do not appear in other TOEFL® Practice Online tests. With this official practice test, you can:
- test your language skills
- receive a score report, within 24 hours, with an evaluation of the four skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing.
Practice now online - at home or in class, 24/7.
Each practice test can be taken only once and must be completed within six months.
- Mac OS Sierra® 10.12 and Safari® 11 or later is required. The latest version of Mac products can be downloaded from the Apple Support website.
- Windows® 8.1 or higher and Microsoft Edge® are required. The latest version of Windows products can be downloaded from the Microsoft Download Center.
- Mac: Safari 10.1 or higher, Firefox® or Google® Chrome™.
- Windows: Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.
Note that you will have to download the TPO browser for Windows or Mac, which launches automatically when you start a test.
A headset and a non-voice-activated microphone are recommended for the Speaking section. Mac users may also use the internal speakers and microphone located in the computer.