TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course Modules 1,2,3
Suitable for the TOEIC Listening and Reading test
Modules 1, 2 and 3 are suitable for high beginner to advanced learners of English.
- CEFR levels: A2, B1, B2 to C1
- Approx. TOEIC® test total scores: below 550 to over 785
- Validity: 12 months
- Once the order is placed, login codes will be delivered by email within two working days
What you will find in this module
The TOEIC® Official Learning and Preparation Course Modules 1, 2 and 3 are self-paced and accessible online 24/7. It includes 24 topic-based skill-building units.
- 90 hours* of learning and test preparation materials
- 15 lessons targeting Reading, Listening, Grammar and Speaking with a full test at the end of Module 1; a mid-term and full test at the end of Module 2; and a mid-term and 2 full TOEIC® Listening and Reading tests at the end of Module 3 (1 000 questions in total)
- Voice narration in the same voices you will hear on the actual TOEIC test
- Automated score report complete with an estimate of your TOEIC score range, as well as diagnostic feedback similar to the official score report
This online preparation tool is not mobile compatible. It is compatible with:
- Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 (on Chrome or Safari)
- iPad 5 under iOS 11 and 12 (on Safari)
- Galaxy Tab4 tablet (on Chrome)
- Google Chrome: 37 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox: 43 or higher
- Microsoft Edge: 80 or higher
*Because the TOEIC Official Learning and Preparation Course is designed to be a self-paced learning programme the amount of time individuals spend on each lesson may vary. It is recommended, however, that a minimum of 30 hours be dedicated to completing each learning module.