Grow Your Business and Build Opportunities with ETS Global!
ETS Global is looking for local business partners to join its ETS Preferred Network.
ETS Global is a wholly owned subsidiary of ETS, the creator of the TOEIC® and TOEFL® tests, serving 60 countries across Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
Let's build opportunity together
“Today, I invite you to join forces with ETS, the world’s leading nonprofit educational research and assessment organisation. Take advantage of our global strength and grow your business with products structured for easy implementation to help drive a rapid return on investment and long-term sustainability. David Hunt, Senior Vice President, Global Education & Workforce
What are the benefits of joining our network?
When you become an EPN Member and add well-respected ETS assessments to your portfolio, you can significantly increase your revenue and your customer base in the more than$100 billion market of English Language Learning and Workplace Readiness products and services.
- High Brand Awareness: Strong portfolio of globally recognised and acclaimed products with the TOEIC and the TOEFL tests.
- Opportunity for Growth: Access to business development opportunities and leads for your geographic area with a dedicated access to ETS products.
- Marketing Support and Training: Association with the ETS and ETS Global name and brand through the use of product logos, graphics and contact information.
- Proven Track Record of Excellence: The world’s largest non-profit educational research and assessment organisation. Backed by more than 70 years of delivering reliable and trusted educational products and services to people worldwide
- A completed business questionnaire, the Institution is expected to provide data about its internal policies, its ownership and management, its governmental, public and International relationships, its contractual relationships and its internal contracts/ affairs organisation.
- A summary of the potential business terms, including which products and volumes, are expected.
ETS Global Expectations:
- Commitment to meet minimum volume and revenue objectives (depending on a portfolio of products)
- Submit monthly volume reports, forecasts and yearly business plans
- Attend monthly business calls
- Provide competitive intelligence on market spaces
- Sign a trademark license agreement
If you wish to be contacted by an ETS Global representative, please fill in the contact form by clicking here.