Preparing for the TOEIC® test with the Super Prepa for TOEIC Test app
From your computer, smartphone or tablet, you can practice for the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test with 400 new questions and 2 new practice tests.
In partnership with Hachette, the application now contains:
- 1 400 TOEIC® official questions
- 600 pedagogical explanations developed by the authors of Hachette
- 60 grammar lessons defined by the authors of Hachette
- 4 mock tests:
- 2 mock tests under real conditions (2 hours, 200 questions)
- 2 mock tests in semi-real conditions (10 to 30 minutes per part, 200 questions)
Synchronisation between the site and the application
1 account for:
- Log in to the website and the application
- Follow your progress in the courses, the training series and the mock TOEIC tests.
The results obtained on the application are automatically reflected on the site, and vice versa.
The Super Prepa for the TOEIC® Test application offers 3 versions
1) The Essential version for free practice
This version gives you free access to 400 questions in the form of exercises.
On the bus, at home, early in the morning or late at night, practice wherever you want and whenever you want with no obligation!
2) The Premium version for practising with 2 mock tests and estimating your score
Take your preparation to the next level and practice with 4 mock tests that will give you a score scale and your level on the CEFR scale. The first mock test is done in semi-real conditions: you have exactly the same type of questions and 2 hours to answer but you can take as many breaks as you need. In real conditions, you will have to complete the mock test in a limited time of 2 hours, without a break.
At the end of each mock test, you will get a scale of your score and your CEFR level. Go further in your preparation for only 4,99 €/week or 9,99 €/month.
3) The Premium+ version to access all our content: exercises, lessons and mock tests
This option allows you to practice with not 400, but 600 questions. You can practice at your leisure. For each question you will have access to detailed explanations of the grammar, conjugation, vocabulary or comprehension point. A library of 60 lessons is at your disposal to work or revise. You will of course have access to 4 mock tests, your estimated score and your positioning on the CEFR scale. Put all the chances on your side with a complete preparation for 19,99 €/month or 6,99 €/week.
Our offer dedicated to training professionals and English teachers
In the "statistics" section, you can now monitor the use and progress of your learners or students.
At a glance, you can access all the following information:
- Results of the practice rounds
- Results of the mock TOEIC tests
- Time spent on the application
- Date of last login
- The date of activation of the code given to your learner
This dashboard can be accessed from a computer, a tablet or a smartphone via a dedicated url. You can also export your students' data to an excel file. These statistics on the use of the application and the follow-up of your learners are accessible to professionals using more than 30 codes.
Curious to know more? Do you have any questions?
We invite you to contact your ETS Global consultant for any questions about the application.