Propell® Workshops for the TOEIC® tests
Build a Foundation for Successful Teaching and Learning
All you need to know about Propell® Workshops
Learn proven classroom strategies and techniques to help motivate your English Language Learners and prepare them for success on the TOEIC® tests and in the workplace. The Propell® Workshop will provide you with valuable resources for developing your students' communication skills using real-world tasks and focused interactive activities.
Methods you will learn from the Propell® Workshop for the TOEIC® tests will help your students to develop English-language skills to communicate effectively at work, in person, in meetings, in videoconferences, on the phone, by email and in business correspondence.
In addition, each participant will receive a certificate of workshop completion.
The Propell® Workshop will enable you to:
- define learning objectives for lesson plans and class activities
- listen to and read responses from real test takers
- incorporate practical strategies for accomplishing classroom learning objectives
- master effective teaching and learning strategies to promote your students’ success on the TOEIC® tests
- explore dynamic classroom activities to help motivate learners
- gain access to official TOEIC practice tests
- understand the scoring criteria used for the TOEIC® tests
How to register to a Propell Workshop?
If you wish to register to a Propell Workshop, please download the Registration Form by clicking here. You can, then, return this form:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: ETS Global – Service Client – 43, rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris - France
The date and time of the email or date of receipt of the letter being taken as proof.
If you are interested in organising a Propell® Workshop for a group of teachers, please contact by clicking here.