Propell® Workshops for the TOEIC® tests
Build a Foundation for Successful Teaching and Learning
Propell® Workshops for the TOEIC® tests offer hand-on sessions led by trained specialists skilled in the area of English Language Learning. In addition to learning valuable teaching skills, these workshops give you tools that can help expand your school's appeal and increase enrolment. These comprehensive, professional development programmes provide English-language teachers with instructional techniques and strategies that help prepare their students for the TOEIC® tests and for success in the workplace.
All you need to know about Propell® Workshops
Learn proven classroom strategies and techniques to help motivate your English Language Learners and prepare them for success on the TOEIC® tests and in the workplace. The Propell® Workshop will provide you with valuable resources for developing your students' communication skills using real-world tasks and focused interactive activities.
Methods you will learn from the Propell® Workshop for the TOEIC® tests will help your students to develop English-language skills to communicate effectively at work, in person, in meetings, in videoconferences, on the phone, by email and in business correspondence.
In addition, each participant will receive a certificate of workshop completion.
The Propell® Workshop will enable you to:
- define learning objectives for lesson plans and class activities
- listen to and read responses from real test takers
- incorporate practical strategies for accomplishing classroom learning objectives
- master effective teaching and learning strategies to promote your students’ success on the TOEIC® tests
- explore dynamic classroom activities to help motivate learners
- gain access to official TOEIC practice tests
- understand the scoring criteria used for the TOEIC® tests
How to register to a Propell Workshop?
If you wish to register to a Propell Workshop, please download the Registration Form by clicking here. You can, then, return this form:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: ETS Global – Service Client – 43, rue Taitbout, 75009 Paris - France
The date and time of the email or date of receipt of the letter being taken as proof.
If you are interested in organising a Propell® Workshop for a group of teachers, please contact by clicking here.